How to edit personal profile
1. You have to be logged in to be able to edit your profile settings.
*If you're on the Home Page, the login button is at the right hand side of the menu bar.
2. Enter your username and password to login.
*You can also login using your social network accounts.
3. The login button at the right hand side will now display your account name, this means you are already logged in and can change your settings.
*After you click your profile name it will bring you to your profile page.
4. This is your profile page. The default view is set to display your personal profile and you can also click on "My directory profile" link beside the Edit profile button to view your directory profile settings. Click on Edit profile button if you wish to change or update your personal information.
5. This is your personal profile page. You can change, update or delete information for your personal and corporate profile.
*Don't forget to click "Save" after you have changed or updated any information.
6. Any information that you don't want to display in public can be filtered here. You can set it to Anybody - this means that anyone including non-members will be able to see that particular information as it is set to. Members - only verified members will be able to see the information that you have set to members. No access - this will limit the information to be shown only to you.
7. Should you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to our newsletter you can set it here.